Blade of the Ninja V 3.0
Blade of the Ninja V 3.0
Blade of the Ninja V 3.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a complete remake of the legendary AU Naruto forum, Blade of the Ninja!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Head Count
konohagakure 0 1
sunagakure 0 1
kumogakure 1 1
kirigakure 0 0
iwagakure 0 0
minor 0 0
missing 4 2
total
4 5
Latest topics
» Who's Whose List
Calm before the storm[Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 3:32 am by Sadou

» narutolostvillage
Calm before the storm[Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 12:01 am by yuaito heyova

» Forced Heroes | Save The World. DB + Bleach + Animanga RP
Calm before the storm[Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 9:28 pm by Guest

» Ninja Reborn
Calm before the storm[Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 4:19 pm by Guest

» Worlds Unknown [jcink]
Calm before the storm[Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 10:06 pm by Guest

» Black Static: A lit/adv Naruto AU
Calm before the storm[Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 2:27 pm by Guest

» Akira Usagi {FINISHED}
Calm before the storm[Open] - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2016 2:36 pm by Akira Usagi

» The Newest Sarutobi Ninja
Calm before the storm[Open] - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 9:02 pm by Yuan

» Orochimaru application
Calm before the storm[Open] - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 7:18 pm by Uchiha Chozu

Affiliates
Calm before the storm[Open] - Page 2 4e2
Top posting users this month
No user
Meet the Staff
Calm before the storm[Open] - Page 2 100px-0,120,0,120-Sage-of-six-paths
Sage of Six Paths
[owner]

Calm before the storm[Open] - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_n0nsd8eZa51rujbrq
The Kami
[plot/code/graphics]
Calm before the storm[Open] - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mwbxrxtq9y1rbe0gr
Animeking0405
[co-plot&creation]
© Masashi Kishimoto - Naruto © All original ideas belong to their rightful users and not the site itself. The site has no ownership over the creations of the members and will not abuse their creations. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism.

© Website Ownership - SSOP © Artwork - The Kami © Coding - The Kami

Calm before the storm[Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Uchiha Menma
Jewnikami
Jewnikami
Uchiha Menma

Village : Formerly Konohagakure

Calm before the storm[Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calm before the storm[Open]   Calm before the storm[Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 11:44 am

Calm before the storm[Open] - Page 2 Tumblr_n1fojxoZ6H1r6gopco1_500

Menma could understand after all the shinobi's life was always one of many secrets in order to protect their village or themselves. He'd done things lately himself that he wouldn't tell her about. He just didn't want her view of him to change but that hardly seemed like an issue with Keanu. She always seemed to think so highly of him as his grandfather and brother had. They all saw something in him something great that would change the world and his clan for the better. Who was to say in the end whether they were right or not he just didn't know at this point in time the one thing in his life other than his uncle that seemed to evade him without much hope of ever finding it. He'd sigh a little running a hand through his hair now it was all just so troublesome sometimes really he felt like a failure not living up to everyone's expectations of him maybe that was his problem and why he couldn't see the future he really wanted to see. "I wont let you die you hear me I'll bring you back whether you like it or not Keanu." He grinned at her now and besides some people still needed her around so he wouldn't let her die so easily just yet.

"Fair enough." He could relate to that himself really. He never made threats only promises to carry them out without fail. No one crossed him or got in the way of his plans to bring down his uncle and lived. That was why he had earned the named Fukushu-sha; the Avenger; because he never gave up on his vengeance and left a path of death in his wake to that regard. Keanu certainly was a complex one he could see this side of her so kind and sweet and then another so cold and standoffish when strangers were around like two different people. Yet there was a third side it seemed at the way she blushed so hard at the mention of this mysterious guy running around."Doesn't surprise me he must be quite skilled or charming if he is still alive then." He smiled sheepishly at her before taking a deep breath and exhaling arms crossed against his chest now. "I'm sure he'll thank you in the end if it sets him free from my uncle once and for all." He simply replied now he would leave that task to her he had no time to deal with his brother right now so long as Dengen was still alive he would make him release his brother before he killed him once and for all.

Back to top Go down
Keanu Hyuga

Keanu Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Calm before the storm[Open]   Calm before the storm[Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 8:01 pm

Calm before the storm[Open] - Page 2 Large_zps752f2b97
    Keanu knew that hers was never because of the village; alright at one point her secrets were because of the village but that didn’t seem to matter once she got away from there. It kept the mystery around her as she travelled around. There had only been one person to figure out her and that was Hauchi; even he didn’t know a lot. Alright she would have rather had the fun of killing him. She enjoyed being around Menma however, it was always calming to talk to him. When he spoke she shook her head not willing to have him revive her. She didn’t like the idea of him bringing her back from the dead naturally she rather stay at peace. However, the Hyuuga knew that he really care about her and didn’t want to see her pass on to the next life. She had her mind set that if anything was to happen to her she would rather let it happen, even if she died. “Menma you have to face the fact I am not going be around forever. I mean with how much the leaf wants me… though I am pretty sure they’ve accepted I’ve passed on I still have people hunting me. Bring me back to life and I’ll murder you got it.” She said with a little grin on her face.

This female was scary when she was full filling her promises to people. She earned the reputation across the minor villages to be the force they didn’t want to mess with. It was also why she didn’t allow people to know where she lived at. She nodded in agreement to the fact of him understanding. She hated showing the side that showed her love for someone. She would have rather it buried deep inside but it was hard trying to keep from actually saying anything more but she was in love for once and it was something she was more than happy to show. “Lucky really and not scared of me to say the least. Though he did charm his way into my heart pretty much.” She spoke with a little smile on her face as she was trying to get the blush go away. Keanu brought her knees to her chest and wrapped her arms around them as she stared at the ground. “I am sure he won’t be all that grateful that I would be the one to kill him.” Keanu spoke softly feeling the blush die down now. She thought about it probably was the one thing she wanted to do.

Back to top Go down
Uchiha Menma
Jewnikami
Jewnikami
Uchiha Menma

PostSubject: Re: Calm before the storm[Open]   Calm before the storm[Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 8:27 pm

Calm before the storm[Open] - Page 2 Tumblr_n1fojxoZ6H1r6gopco1_500

In the end and not just because of Chozu he had to get away from the village. To get out from under it's rules and ways of doing things in order to discover himself. To seek out just what everyone saw in him. Along the way he had discovered a lot about himself and in the process matured and grew a lot but he had also discovered just as much if not more about others he thought he had known pretty well like Keanu and his brother. It was a relief to have a companion like Keanu when he couldn't tell something to others like Nel knowing she always tried to be understanding of the situation in order to help him out if he needed it. Of course he didn't really mean to reanimate her like his uncle had his brother supposedly he could never be so crude and evil like that summoning the dead and forcing them to do this bidding it just wasn't right in the end. "Fair enough and besides it's not easy to take you down. Yeah I understand." He smiled sheepishly and then chuckled a little smiling weakly at her now definitely scary sometimes.

Everyone had their reputations and she certainly had hers as the siren of death meeting her in a fight didn't end well for most. He knew she liked to bottle up her feelings like that most of the time but this guy seemed to be a weak spot for which she caved almost instantly in her feelings for him. "I'm sure he will be in time everyone is eventually." He chuckled a little in playful jest with her now. "Well he's a keeper then sounds like." He simply replied and left it at that not feeling the need to pry further into how close the two had gotten it wasn't really his business there. He simply nodded not really sure what to say there he just knew chozu would want to be released or sealed away so he could be free again and dead like he was supposed to be.

Back to top Go down
Keanu Hyuga

Keanu Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Calm before the storm[Open]   Calm before the storm[Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 3:02 pm

Keanu knew that Menma left the village for a reason; a part of that was because of his brother. It was a little wish that her own younger brother would find her. Alright that was a bad idea as it was and kept the fact that she had a brother a secret from the world just to keep him safe. She knew that was probably the only thing that she was doing for the clan. It was weird for her to actually care about him more than anything else. She thought of everything at that moment it was like her just to give her life up just so she could try and take someone on. She smiled when Menma spoke about her. He was always giving her confidence. “That only good if I was facing someone who wasn’t Chozu…” She spoke softly. She was probably the only opponent who couldn’t be taken down so fast. She fought to the end; with facing Chozu that went out the door. She knew he could kill her fast if he wanted to and that never phased her enough to realize what she was doing. She smiled a little at Menma as he spoke to her.

Zero had managed to be the only guy to actually get under the layers and see her for her. She didn’t like showing that side and well it was started to be her weakness but only few people would know that. The rest of the world would see him as her partner and boss and she would keep it that way. She smiled and nodded to him about what he said. “He’s starting look like the keeper. It’s nice to actually have someone that isn’t using for something.” Keanu spoke with a little laugh. She knew it was weird to say but she knew Menma would understand. “Is it weird for me to say I wish my brother would go missing…just so I could train him?” She asked him.

Back to top Go down
Uchiha Menma
Jewnikami
Jewnikami
Uchiha Menma

PostSubject: Re: Calm before the storm[Open]   Calm before the storm[Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 3:20 pm

He had always assumed she had no siblings the way she treated him like a brother she never said much about whether she had any brothers or sisters. He couldn't imagine them being anything like her probably the exact opposite but that wasn't such a bad thing everyone was different in their own unique way. Everything he did now he did for his brother and his clan to redeem their image that Dengen had tarnished to bring them back to their former glory and make things right again. Maybe that was what he was meant to do maybe that was why everyone looked to him for such greatness to reform the clan and make it grand again the way his grandfather had intended it to be. Menma would simply nod at that Chozu was not the easiest of opponents to deal with being an Uchiha though Hyuugas were just as tough to deal with with the taijutsu techniques they possessed get too close and most would be done for then that was a given it was why ranged tactics were more effect against them. He didn't expect her to say much of the man and was sure she had her reasons for doing so other than keeping on the strong front she usually did around most people. "Yeah agreed and it is a great strength to have something like love." He simply replied having something worth protecting really made a shinobi stronger. "Not really I'm sure he wants to see you just as much." He smiled at her as he moved to stand now and stretched a bit he'd been getting a bit sore sitting cramped up like that for too long it felt good to stand again and get the blood flowing again.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calm before the storm[Open]   Calm before the storm[Open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Calm before the storm[Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2