Blade of the Ninja V 3.0
Blade of the Ninja V 3.0
Blade of the Ninja V 3.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a complete remake of the legendary AU Naruto forum, Blade of the Ninja!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Important Links
Head Count
konohagakure 0 1
sunagakure 0 1
kumogakure 1 1
kirigakure 0 0
iwagakure 0 0
minor 0 0
missing 4 2
total
4 5
Latest topics
» Who's Whose List
Calm before the storm[Open] EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 3:32 am by Sadou

» narutolostvillage
Calm before the storm[Open] EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 12:01 am by yuaito heyova

» Forced Heroes | Save The World. DB + Bleach + Animanga RP
Calm before the storm[Open] EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 9:28 pm by Guest

» Ninja Reborn
Calm before the storm[Open] EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 4:19 pm by Guest

» Worlds Unknown [jcink]
Calm before the storm[Open] EmptyTue May 31, 2016 10:06 pm by Guest

» Black Static: A lit/adv Naruto AU
Calm before the storm[Open] EmptyMon May 23, 2016 2:27 pm by Guest

» Akira Usagi {FINISHED}
Calm before the storm[Open] EmptySun May 22, 2016 2:36 pm by Akira Usagi

» The Newest Sarutobi Ninja
Calm before the storm[Open] EmptySat May 21, 2016 9:02 pm by Yuan

» Orochimaru application
Calm before the storm[Open] EmptySat May 21, 2016 7:18 pm by Uchiha Chozu

Affiliates
Calm before the storm[Open] 4e2
Top posting users this month
No user
Meet the Staff
Calm before the storm[Open] 100px-0,120,0,120-Sage-of-six-paths
Sage of Six Paths
[owner]

Calm before the storm[Open] Tumblr_inline_n0nsd8eZa51rujbrq
The Kami
[plot/code/graphics]
Calm before the storm[Open] Tumblr_inline_mwbxrxtq9y1rbe0gr
Animeking0405
[co-plot&creation]
© Masashi Kishimoto - Naruto © All original ideas belong to their rightful users and not the site itself. The site has no ownership over the creations of the members and will not abuse their creations. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism.

© Website Ownership - SSOP © Artwork - The Kami © Coding - The Kami

Calm before the storm[Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Calm before the storm[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Calm before the storm[Open]   Calm before the storm[Open] EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 6:46 pm

It was just the perfect night, and things for the most part were so quiet and calm. Nothing really was changing in the scenery of a calm forest. It had been so long that a female found herself to have a spare moment of free time; as being with a group of mercenaries kept her busy, and the Jewnikami starting she was ready to pack up and leave her home almost. She knew it was coming once all the former Jewnikami members were found they’d be going back to their old home. This time things were different, five years ago she felt naïve at what the world had to offer. She sat on a tree branch with one leg swinging from it. In her hands was a small bowl of noodles and a box on her stomach and lap. She was enjoying the night she had to herself but she would hope to find someone else. She didn’t want to be hunted like before but it was a given she didn’t want to be bored either. Her white eyes stared out seeing nothing but darkness around her. This had been so typical for her to just see darkness surrounding her and having no hope for the future.

Keanu knew that she would eventually have to return to the leaf village one day and face her actions. The thought over five years had crossed her mind several times; however she never acted upon the thought. She was scared to go back knowing it would end her life, and she wasn’t ready to go. No she wanted to carry on just a bit longer if she could. She felt like she was doing the right thing at this point settled down in a village and finding something to do. Plus she was going back to her family, er well not family for say but a place she called home, even if it was for a short amount of time. Zero came into her life and made things different, she was no longer holding on to the hatred she felt. That was going along with most of her pain. A noise could be heard in the distance and it didn’t really concern her that it was coming closer. She knew that people wouldn’t bother someone in a tree.

Back to top Go down
Uchiha Menma
Jewnikami
Jewnikami
Uchiha Menma

Village : Formerly Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Calm before the storm[Open]   Calm before the storm[Open] EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 7:31 pm

Calm before the storm[Open] Tumblr_n0jd2aI8PD1sb54e4o1_500

It'd been so long since he actually saw Keanu in person. Not since the day his brother died when she dragged him away before he could do something stupid like getting killed by Dengen. How could he just kill his own blood and flesh relation like that like it didn't matter to him he had really fallen low since being Hokage. Once he finally calmed down he left and took Nellyel with him without so much as a goodbye or thanks. His rage had boiled for a few goods months as he trained long and hard overusing his mangekyou sharigan in the process and nearly going blind. He'd had his transplant done and there was Keanu when he could see again. He'd apologized and they settled on a way of contacting each other before he left again with Nel. He could only imagine how she was doing she seemed to be mostly over his brother but the pain was still there evident in her letters she lived alone and had no friends or sexual partners like she had with Asura so he couldn't know how she was really coping she'd never trouble him with her problems she could be stubborn when she wanted to be like him and Chozu had always been.

He was walking along wearing a cloak around himself hood concealing his face kusanagi at his side. It was time to see Keanu in person maybe she could help him get a team together to take down his uncle with. Trouble was finding where she lived most in the village didn't know and those who did wouldn't tell him in fear of her wrath. He probably wouldn't have known someone was there until he smelled some ramen the aroma lingered in the air near her location as he passed into it now and moved his hand to the hilt of Kusanagi now. "I know you're there so come out." He commanded now looking up he could see a small figure but it was hard to make out whether it was a girl or guy. A strange place to eat he though in the middle of the forest like this.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calm before the storm[Open]   Calm before the storm[Open] EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 9:52 pm

Calm before the storm[Open] Tumblr_lsjzou7o2A1qii422o1_500

Keanu was on one of the lowest branches so for her it was easier to get down. She never liked heights for say, just as long as they were close to the ground she was good. The footsteps grew nearer as she finished her ramen and the box setting it behind her when she heard a familiar voice. A little laugh escaped her lips as she positioned her where her feet where hanging off and she went down backwards still hanging from the tree and spotted Menma standing there. “Awe look at you all handsome and grown up.” She spoke with a little laugh as her hair flowed perfectly but she did a flip landing in front of him. It had been awhile since she had seen the young man. She couldn’t believe how much he had change. The last time she had seen him he was pushing himself hard and he had the implant. She smiled a little and practically crushed him in a hug she instantly gave him. She stepped back and smiled a little at him. “I am surprised you are here…wait…something happened didn’t it?” She asked him almost hesitant to ask that question. Kea didn’t mind the whole visit just it was out of the random and she didn’t care for it. 

The Hyuuga looked him over just in case she was seeing something she wouldn’t. “Please don’t get me wrong I love that you had come to find me but it’s a bit off.” She spoke trying to remember if she was supposed to see him or not. Keanu sat down against the tree trunk patting the ground in front of her. “Come sit tell me whats on your mind.” She demanded practically. The female found the loneliness was kind of soothing, she had time to think and do things that probably weren’t healthy for her. She mourned and then buried her feelings, the pain and sadness. The feelings she didn’t want to ever surface again. She looked at Menma and seen so much of his brother in him. She knew that it was probably something she had held on to but she made sure as much as she could he wouldn’t turn out like Chozu.

Back to top Go down
Uchiha Menma
Jewnikami
Jewnikami
Uchiha Menma

PostSubject: Re: Calm before the storm[Open]   Calm before the storm[Open] EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 10:21 pm

Calm before the storm[Open] Tumblr_n0jd2aI8PD1sb54e4o1_500

Was that a laugh at his demand but then he noticed it seemed rather familiar. The figure moved and his eyes honed in on them as they seemed to hang upside down off the branch. "I should've known it was you Keanu." He'd smile sheepishly at her antics now she could be a little crazy sometimes but that was just who she was and always had been far as he had known her. She seemed in higher spirits right now it didn't seem like her usual front back when he was recovering from the transplant procedure he could see her mask trying to hide the pain of his brother's death. "You haven't changed much like the shorter hair look." He replied removing his hood more now so she could better see him. Then he watched her finally drop down and hugged him rather tight she was pretty strong for a short woman. "Just the usual trouble I get myself into so nothing that serious." He replied knowing how much she would worry as Nel did about him she was like his sister in a way now so it was only natural.

"Well I just thought I'd finally come visit I know it's sudden but I am here on business as well." He replied of course she seemed a little concerned and worried after all it was rather sudden visiting like he did after so long and being away from each other. He'd nod and took a seat next to her now. "I'm thinking of taking on a team to help me track down Dengen better and well back-up is always good in a fight." He said now running a hand through his hair now. Dengen would be his and his alone to kill but he'd need help to wear him down no doubt. "You seem in better spirits than before. Care to talk about it?" He would ask smiling now course he knew she'd probably deny whether she had met someone or not. Whatever happened it was still nice to catch up on things and just talk like this she'd been his only friend in Jewnikami the one he could talk to about anything on his mind.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calm before the storm[Open]   Calm before the storm[Open] EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 12:41 pm

The female smiled at him when he spoke about should have known it was her. It wasn’t hard to figure out something crazy happening lead to her usually. “Well it was either come down like that or try to take you out. I think the coming down part was a bit easier.” She said with a little laugh. She had a worked herself for some many years on her strength that she couldn’t help but be happy to see him. He was practically her little brother at one point and she had to do what was right to protect him. There was a difference, Kea had kept herself from going after Dengen; she knew she could take him on. She didn’t want Menma to do the same as she did. “Yeah well the long hair had to go, you know for the reason of people.” She said with a laugh. She always had long hair her whole life and for once she cut it to be different than the rest of the girls out there. She shrugged off cutting her hair as if it was nothing. It was kind of big because she did it shortly after the transplant and everything was done. She was becoming better at hiding all the pain and anger inside. “I am thinking trouble is your name anymore…How’s the hunt for out little friend coming along?” She asked him curious to know if he had found anything.

When he spoke Keanu felt confused why he was coming here on business. It wasn’t like him to actually just pop up so she knew something was on his mind otherwise letters would have worked. “Business?” She asked him with a confused tone. When he sat down he started to speak about a team to track down Dengen and she shrugged. “Interesting… It might give you a better advantage of finding him.” She spoke softly. Of course she wanted no part of the team. In her mind it was better that she didn’t get involved unless she absolutely had to. “High spirits? I’ve been fine for a while since you got your transplant done. Besides I am glad to see your ok.” She spoke with a smile on her face. Of course there were things left unsaid that she didn’t want him to know about like the Jewnikami, and Zero.

Back to top Go down
Uchiha Menma
Jewnikami
Jewnikami
Uchiha Menma

PostSubject: Re: Calm before the storm[Open]   Calm before the storm[Open] EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 2:37 pm

He'd smile sheepishly and simply nodded at that. "Nice to see you too." Menma chuckled a little bit shaking his head a little. Back when he first became Hauchi's apprentice in order to help his brother with his personal revenge he would've said she would've been able to easily kill him in a fight. Since then he had grown quite a lot not just physically but skill-wise he liked to think he could beat her now in a fight though he wouldn't kill her she was like family he just didn't have it in him to ever do that. He knew she would never kill him either for the same reason and a promise made to Chozu to protect him and keep him safe. Menma would simply nod at that his hair was still mostly short aside from the back where he sported a ponytail. He knew she had cut her hair to better disguise herself as she lived out her life under a new identity so she wouldn't be bothered or hunted down by shinobi of the leaf. "Uchiha Dengen is a hard man to find I haven't gotten anywhere in finding him all leads end up dead as usual." He sighed this whole mess was really starting to get troublesome and annoying. He didn't know what else to do but he wouldn't give up just yet no he wouldn't rest until his uncle was dead.

"Well that and just to see you again." He smiled back at her as she asked about what he meant by business. He knew she would agree with him there but he didn't expect her to sign up for it to help him so he never really planned to ask her to join him. "Yes and I didn't come to ask you to join. I was hoping you might be able to help me find suitable members for it." He replied making his intentions clear to her now. He would never ask her or Nel to join and endanger their lives when they meant so much to him now. He just didn't know who else to turn to for help and so here he was hoping Keanu could help him. "I am your are well also. He smiled back at her now he wanted to believe she was fine but being alone and dealing with pain like hers it couldn't be easy alone he wished she would find happiness again but he didn't know how to help her there.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calm before the storm[Open]   Calm before the storm[Open] EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 4:25 pm

Keanu smiled brightly at him as he spoke about seeing her. “Besides pretty sure if I did that to anyone else I would have killed them but it’s you and well I am sure you’ve gotten stronger.” She said with a laugh. There were times that she was pretty serious and knowing someone was after her this was far from one of those times. It was her time to be a bit normal. She had been living a normal life for the most part well except for the work she was getting. The next thing he said was sad and hit a hard spot. She sighed a little. “Dengen is probably using a puppet or something to lead you away… It’s probably the smartest thing he’s done yet.” She said with a sad tone. It was the point of there being hope and him being two steps ahead of them naturally. “Besides the man probably is luring you away from him… If he even knows you’re looking for him that is.” She spoke trying to sound cheerful but still failed. She wanted to see the man die it was kind of a given. The Hyuuga would have been more than happy to take him down if she ever got a chance.

“You’re weird bringing business to a reunion.” She said with a little laugh. Kea knew he’d never ask her to join his team because she really would have to refuse. It wasn’t a battle she wanted to get her feet into yet. She thought for a few minutes before she could give an answer. “I know you wouldn’t ask me to do that.” She said with a little smile. “I can put word around to some of the missing ninja’s I’ve come across… I don’t think they’ll join knowing they’ll be facing an Uchiha… most are probably scared of your clan.” She said brushing it off. The female heard many stories of when she was in the Jewnikami of Chozu and well she knew all of those were true. Plus well they never played her off to being to nice, which she wasn’t. She laughed a little when he said she was well. “Please if someone really wanted me dead at this point they would have a sword shoved in their heart just to get to me… Besides I am learning to let go of the anger… which you probably could tell not going to well.” She said with a laugh. Keanu had issues with anger still, it coupe with the pain and she became a rage ball if someone to a step out of line. It was why villagers were scare of her.

Back to top Go down
Uchiha Menma
Jewnikami
Jewnikami
Uchiha Menma

PostSubject: Re: Calm before the storm[Open]   Calm before the storm[Open] EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 4:54 pm

Menma would simply nod at that she was strong and without his eternal mangekyou sharigan she could kill him if she wanted to. He'd learned through their many spars together not to underestimate her it was not an easy feat surprising a Byakugan user in a fight when they had a 360 degree range of vision and only one blind spot able to disable an opponent easily if they got too close and were hit by the palm techniques that could disable their able to use chakra. Of course he knew she kept busy doing odd jobs in order to keep her skills fresh and strong instead of sitting around doing nothing letting them dull and make her weak. "It wouldn't surprise me if he wanted to be found then he would find me." He simply replied his brother had shared that in common with their uncle. When he wanted to be found out he found them otherwise he was like a ghost. Still it was frustrating but he would continue to train long and hard so he was sure he was prepared to fight his uncle on equal footing when the time came for them to meet. He wouldn't give up or rest until he succeeded in killing him but he had to wonder just what he was up to. If he wanted him dead he could've done so easily back then but he spared him so what was his goal involving him? Did he have something planned for him he had to wonder. Keanu was probably right there he was up to something involving him and he didn't like the thought of that it unnerved him to no end.

She'd been through enough already so he couldn't ask her to do this for him joining his team. Only she could decide in the end just what she wanted to do with her life from here on out and he would respect that. "Yeah no sane person anyways but I appreciate whatever you can do to help me out with this." He replied it wasn't going to be easy finding people who would help him take down his uncle when he was so powerful and an Uchiha at that most did their best to avoid a fight with members of his clan. His uncle and brother had done well to instill such fear into their clan name now. "Fair enough and well I can relate to that." He simply replied everyday even now he dealt with trying to suppress his rage and anger he felt some days he feared it would consume him leave him a hollow shell of his former self but it was always Nellyel who brought him back to being sane again.

Back to top Go down
Keanu Hyuga

Keanu Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Calm before the storm[Open]   Calm before the storm[Open] EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 5:12 pm

Keanu knew he had gotten stronger and well stronger than she’d like to admit he could take her out with ease. She knew he gained strength and it was from that painful memory. She thought about it she had grown some as well which was a good thing because she didn’t mind being all tough and having the strength to prove it. She never thought about living a simple life and not being on the move. Which she was a lot of the time. She shook her head when he spoke about Dengen popping up to find him. “I don’t think you’d be in the corner yet… I have a feeling he’s looking for something else.” She spoke and shrugged a little at the fact she didn’t even understand the man or his plans. For her she’d rather stay her distance if she had to. That was one battle she knew she would die in if she had to go against her former sensei. Even being clever and quick in action was never enough. A little smile on her face she was just so happy to see Menma. Kea knew it wasn’t always that way; especially when she had first met him. How she was concerned to actually have him following her and Chozu around. It did end up working in her favor though of all things to happen.

“Besides knowing that man he’ll stay hidden until the plan is revealed which will buy you sometime to say the least.” She said with a little laugh. It was just kind of funny how things turned out differently than they should have. It was really meant to be reassuring that he could get his team together and start going. For the reasons of she really didn’t know anyone who was insane enough, besides her own well being, to take on Dengen or work with the clan. She was use to their abilities and well she didn’t know how they worked all in her mind she knew not to challenge them unless she had too. “I’ll convince them other wise to join. Naturally I know a few who’d be stupid enough to believe every word I say.” She said with a laugh. A few boys had their eyes on her, and socially awkward as she was they flocked to her quickly. Keanu could figure out anyway to make them join if she wanted to. Alright she was a bit scary to say the least. “Oh… How are you and Nellyel? Details man! Are you married yet?!” She said joking about the last part. Kea knew their thoughts on being married and loved to joke about the whole thing.

Back to top Go down
Uchiha Menma
Jewnikami
Jewnikami
Uchiha Menma

PostSubject: Re: Calm before the storm[Open]   Calm before the storm[Open] EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 5:49 pm

Calm before the storm[Open] Tumblr_n0qp2mryQy1rdjnzso5_500

He had grown strong but not the way he would've liked to do so. Before it had always been about growing stronger to help his brother stop Dengen and his plans. Then he was killed by the man and since his only main reason to grow strong was to avenge his brother and kill his uncle. He could never kill Keanu just like he couldn't Nel. They just meant too much to him and they kept him from descending into madness and becoming lost in the darkness. Besides he would never use his full power against her wanting them to have equal footing when they trained together. "Maybe so but he always has his eye on me nonetheless." He'd used his brother before and surely at some point he would try and use him too. What his plans were exactly he didn't know but he seemed to be building an army using the impure resurrection technique to do so so war might be a possibility but what did he have to gain from that honestly was beyond him or anyone else but the mastermind himself. He just knew it would not be an easy fight taking down his uncle as powerful as he was but he wouldn't give up until he was dead and having a team might help even the odds some against him. Keanu had certainly grown and changed a lot since he first met her always trying to convince him to just return home but he could never do that now.

"Of that I am sure so I shall prepare myself and my team for the fight to come." He simply replied nodding in agreement. Few would ever dare challenge his uncle like his brother had. It was foolish to fight him alone he knew that and that was why he decided to make a team to take him on. Maybe then just maybe he would stand a chance all he could do in the end was have absolute confidence in himself to get the job done and knew he would have the support of many like Keanu and Nellyel to back him up. "Much appreciated then." He replied and smiled back at her now. Then he blinked smiling weakly as she asked about his life and time with Nel now. "She's grown real strong since you last saw. Things are pretty good and it feels like we're married in our minds anyway though not officially." Sure they loved each other to death but Nel agreed now was not the time for such things like marriage or children the latter he wasn't sure if she even wanted or not at some point.

Back to top Go down
Keanu Hyuga

Keanu Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Calm before the storm[Open]   Calm before the storm[Open] EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 3:39 pm

Keanu smiled a little as he spoke about his uncle having an eye on him. There was probably a billion reasons why the man would want his nephew and she probably could think of all of them. “Well let’s put it this way… he has his eye on you because you’re an Uchiha. I’d hate to see it if he really did convince you to join him… I mean you wouldn’t see him attempting to go after me… thank god..” She said not trying to sound selfish but her point was because he was strong Dengen had an eye on him. “That’s meaning you are a strong man now… You bare the same name and near the same abilities as your brother and him… Where as someone like me I come from a completely different clan and well that’s always a good thing sometimes” She spoke knowing full well that she was happy to be his friend. Kea was excited to actually speak to someone she wasn’t about to kill or had to hide her identity well that was outside of Zero. In her mind she wanted to tell him so bad of what was happening but she knew the organization was a secret and had to remain that way for a long time. Well until they made their strike against the villages.

A smile formed on her face as she listened to him. “I can help you train and your team when I have down time… This is becoming more and more lately. I mean it gives a way to think outside of the box, especially to abilities like mine. Water, Wind and Taijutsu I am not a force to be reckoned with.” She said softly. It was the fact she was more than happy to help her friend and his cause on the side line backing him up whenever he needed it. “You’re welcome, pretty sure if you don’t mention anything about you being an Uchiha people will flack to you.” Kea suggested to him. Her idea could have worked but she wasn’t really sure if it would. She smiled hearing of how things were going with him. It was always good to hear that Nel was getting stronger. The Hyuuga female knew that for Menma, a strong woman behind him would make the world of difference. That’s what Nel was she was strong to deal with anything that came her way. “Good to hear then! I know it’s good that you two think that way now.” She said with a smile on her face.

Back to top Go down
Uchiha Menma
Jewnikami
Jewnikami
Uchiha Menma

PostSubject: Re: Calm before the storm[Open]   Calm before the storm[Open] EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 4:06 pm

Calm before the storm[Open] Tumblr_n0qp2mryQy1rdjnzso5_500

Of course he could only guess what his uncle wanted with him probably the same as it had been with his brother before he defected. To use him for his own means and plans nothing more nothing less least that was what he believed in his mind when it came to his uncle. "You're probably right being related and from the same clan. It would to be something pretty extreme to convince me to join him after what he did to my brother." He had to be a fool to think he'd just join him on blood relations after killing his own nephew. He'd simply nod at the last bit of course Dengen cared nothing about someone like Keanu it was power he sought and having the same power himself only seemed to make his uncle want him by his side even more now but what good reason could he possibly give to convince him to join him now. "Maybe so but it'll take a lot to turn me to his cause and you really should believe in yourself more just as strong in your own right Keanu-san." He replied smiling softly at her now. He could tell she was hiding something but he wouldn't pry into it he doubted it was something concerning him and he knew she would never hurt or wrong him so he was hardly worried.

"I understand you have your own things to deal with but any help you can muster is appreciated it." He replied smiling back as he laid an arm around her shoulders now resting his head a little against hers now. He'd simply nod at what she said of her own abilities he had no doubt in her strength he'd learn the hard way not to underestimate her in a fight whether she was using her Byakugan or not it was no easy feat defeating her if one blindly charged in against her. "I suppose so since most don't even know what I look like they just know my name. Might help in the long run just wondering how I will pay them to help me out." Most didn't work for free surely he would have to pay them to help him out unlike Fu and Keanu who gladly helped him out out of the kindness of their hearts. He had noticed Nel's growth she was more mature and confident in herself now hardly the secluded and doubtful girl he had first met that day she nursed him back to health and fell in love with him. "Maybe someday when this is all over and I can be at ease like Chozu." He replied smiling back at her now grinning a little.

Back to top Go down
Keanu Hyuga

Keanu Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Calm before the storm[Open]   Calm before the storm[Open] EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 11:09 pm

Keanu knew how Dengen worked and things like his goals were complicated naturally. She wasn’t about ready to go after him and she knew he wasn’t going to use her in his plan. She wasn’t of the same blood and not really worth the trouble. It was the reason why she liked being in the Jewnikami, she knew she was useful to them. “Yes well your brother isn’t…dead anymore.” She spoke just above a whisper. The Hyuuga female didn’t want Menma to know what was happening but she had to be the one to tell him that these things were happening. A part of her felt her heart sink because she knew that saying that sentence brought up the memory of facing him and the two wounds she got from him. When Menma spoke again it kind of caused her to laugh, the exact words Chozu always told her when they were partners. However, this time she wasn’t lacking the confidence it was more so just stating the obvious. She was nowhere near as powerful as Menma; it was because her ability was at a limit with what she was able to do, where he still had more power outside of the sharingan. “Not saying that Menma my dear... I have full confidence of myself but I’ve also except that you are much stronger than me. It’s kind of a typical thing there is always someone stronger than you… You’re also starting to sound like your brother.” She said with a little laugh. It kind of struck her when she said that it caused her to quickly hush herself because she knew she hit a nerve.

“Oh there’s not much to deal with lately it’s been boring so I am more than happy to help you.” She said with a little laugh. Kea was more than happy to help him out whenever he needed. It was the first time in a long time that she actually seen him so she was just glad it wasn’t through letters like that had been talking. This was the girl you didn’t want to mistake in a fight, she had tricks and such up her sleeves that would break a match. She pulled off an almost win against her former boss which also landed her knocked out. That was a good match. She thought about her fight with Chozu it was something different and she felt that she was holding herself back on that fight. When he spoke again she snapped back to reality and nodded. “That will be a good thing. The less they know is the better and they will follow you better… Well that’s not saying that showing them your ability… I could help you… they may not need the money just leave it to me when you find them.” She said with a smile on her face. Alright so she had another idea to scare them into place and not take money from the boy. Keanu shook her head at what he said. “I think you will be at ease, but I don’t think Chozu was ever at ease for as long as I knew him.” She spoke softly knowing there was always bugging her former partner.

Back to top Go down
Uchiha Menma
Jewnikami
Jewnikami
Uchiha Menma

PostSubject: Re: Calm before the storm[Open]   Calm before the storm[Open] EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:28 am

Calm before the storm[Open] Tumblr_n0zw9xtkpg1tt2hnto1_500

That was his one set back he didn't really know his uncle like his brother had or Keanu might've. He hadn't been too social around anyone other than his mother, father, and brother. Even then only Chozu knew what he was really like and able to predict his movements but without him now he just felt lost in his efforts and search to find his uncle. Everyone had their reasons for joining that group and he found no interest in doing so again with his brother gone he could always lend a hand from outside the group if Keanu ever truly needed it. He fell silent at the news before growling as he smashed a fist into the tree next to him eyes closed. Then snapping open they blazed red with his sharigan full of hate and disgust now. "Tell me this is some sick cruel joke!" He looked to Keanu now before sighing and looking away. It had to be how could his uncle do this? Using his own blood summoning his brother back from the dead attacking those he had cherished most once like some sick cruel joke what did he aim to gain from that really? Was it all to crush his heart to make him give into absolute despair and darkness until it consumed and destroyed him? He'd look back finally as she spoke of not doubting herself only accepting the truth that he had surpassed her as his brother had but accepted her own limits and wasn't to be underestimated after all Hyuuga were still fearsome killers with their taijutsu techniques.

"I'm nothing like Chozu really not half the great shinobi he was." He shrugged with a reply now shaking his head a little. If he was he would've found and killed his uncle by now. His error had cost and now he would have to face his brother but he could never kill him he just didn't have it in him to do so right now as he was. He'd simply nod at that he couldn't exactly convince her or force her to do otherwise once her mind was set knowing what a stubborn woman she was and always would be. It couldn't have been any easier on Keanu to have to fight him even if she said one thing her heart would do another knowing she had once loved him quite a lot. "We'll work something out there later when he find some people." He simply replied but only his goals would matter not what they wanted they could pursue that on their own time when they weren't busy helping him out. He wasn't sure what to say there he wanted to believe doing this would bring Chozu calm and peace but deep down inside he had to ask would it really be what he wanted?

Back to top Go down
Keanu Hyuga

Keanu Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Calm before the storm[Open]   Calm before the storm[Open] EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 8:36 pm

The news to Menma seemed to strike a nerve, as Keanu spoke it. She looked at him his eyes blazing red and all she could do was stay calm in this situation. She knew it wasn’t the news he was looking for and she felt her neck, the wound from him was still there. The night she declared enemies against him, and even tried to kill him. She was lucky that night facing off on him. “I would say it was a cruel joke but then I wouldn’t have gotten this if it wasn’t from him.” She said grabbing Menma’s hand and making him feeling her neck right along the side where Chozu’s sword connected with her neck. “It’s from him… Chozu is being controlled I think… Dengen doesn’t want me alive.” She spoke softly standing up. Moving away from him, she didn’t want to be the first to admit that she had declared she was no longer partners or even associated with him again. She looked back at Menma as he spoke not being half as good of a shinobi as Chozu was and she shook her head. “Menma Uchiha! Please don’t tell me you’re actually going to think that?! For as long as I have known you; you’ve been different than your brother. You’ve set yourself a part from him.” She spoke softly anger was rising in her voice. “And if it’s not enough to say that I am will to bet if I throw my kunai right at you, if I was anyone else you would react to it…” She spoke to him her eyes were filled with fire. This was the scary Keanu you didn’t want to get involved with.

She took a deep breath trying to calm herself down knowing it would be for the better of the two that she wasn’t the angry one. Calmness came at one factor to them and she knew that she would have every chance to get people for his group. “Look I fought against your brother… I swore that night it would be my job to kill him…. I am keeping that promise aside from my duties with others…. I want you to focus on Dengen Menma and I’ll make sure you get the group you need to defeat him… it’ll be my job.” Keanu spoke hearing the words of what she spoke to Chozu about making sure he died was hard on her to hear again. She brushed her hair behind her ear looking at him again. She could understand that he was mixed up.

Back to top Go down
Uchiha Menma
Jewnikami
Jewnikami
Uchiha Menma

PostSubject: Re: Calm before the storm[Open]   Calm before the storm[Open] EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 9:57 pm

Calm before the storm[Open] Tumblr_n15tbcv47Y1t8k2dvo1_500

Of course some part of Meama knew that Keanu wasn't joking the seriousness in her eyes now. She never had much of a sense of humor really and even when she did it was never sick or cruel like this. Still he found it hard to believe she had ran into his brother a reanimated corpse that was a new low even for his uncle but it made sense. He could control his brother now unlike before. He looked to Keanu when she spoke of having proof of their encounter and then his hand was grabbed and placed on her neck and felt her scar there. "I am sorry then Keanu." He replied before slowly pulling away looking to the stars now. It must have really hurt his brother to watch as their uncle forced him to attack a close friend of his like that. "Oh I'm sure my uncle is. I'm sure he will go after anyone who would get in the way of him and his plans for me." he replied looking back to her now a deep frown on his face. He was just stating how he felt but that seemed to piss Keanu off now. He'd swallow as his full name was used it was frightening when his mother did that he knew he was in trouble then. In the end she was right he could never strike her or kill her unless she forced him to do so and even then he would resist it.

"Sorry." He simply said rubbing the back of his neck a little now. He really didn't want to fight her when she was like this she might actually kill him if he didn't use his mangekyou to protect himself. She seemed to finally calm down though as she spoke of fighting him and wanting to kill him and how it was her promise and duty to kill him. If Chozu had been alive he would've threatened her and killed her if she tried but he wasn't and it was better off she laid his brother to rest he could never kill him or fight him for that matter. "I just wish I knew what to do after that." He replied where would he go? What would he do with Nellyel? Would they just settle down someplace and live a quiet life? So many questions and possibilities he just felt lost on his future after his uncle's death at his hands.

Back to top Go down
Keanu Hyuga

Keanu Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Calm before the storm[Open]   Calm before the storm[Open] EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 10:33 pm

Keanu sighed a little as Menma said sorry to her. She shrugged a little, if it had been any other time of her life with Chozu she would have refused to fight him, even more she knew what she was getting into. She rubbed her neck softly and shook her head. “There’s nothing to be sorry about. I survived against him and I am not allowing that to stand in my way again.” She spoke softly letting a little hatred in her voice shine through. It was the hate she was starting to have towards Chozu at that time it was the love for him that surfaced and the pain of his death. She got over having to fight him because she knew it was no longer the one she knew for her whole life but someone else. When Menma spoke again she shook her head. No matter how much she wanted to believe that Dengen was all behind it, she had a feeling Chozu was too. “It’s not all Dengen behind it… I am sure there is a part of Chozu that wants to see me die… Your uncle doesn’t know that we’ve been in contact so for him it wouldn’t matter if I was a threat to his plan.” She spoke softly. 

It didn’t matter to Keanu as it seemed to be a death wish that to see the end of her former partner. It was the whole thing that what lied in her hands was making Menma successful, and the only way to do that was to help him with his goal. “Better be. I don’t ever want to hear you speak like that again.” She spoke with all seriousness in her voice. She was always told to keep her confidence in her abilities this was something different she couldn’t see him comparing himself to his brother.  When he spoke about not knowing what to do after Dengen’s death a faint smile came across her face. “You’ll settle down with Nel have a few kids running around and just live in peace for once. You have something to live for a future with a beautiful girl. Menma you shouldn’t worry about the future.” She spoke softly to him. It was her job to be like a mother. It was a bit weird to say that she was like that but she had to keep him in line some how.

Back to top Go down
Uchiha Menma
Jewnikami
Jewnikami
Uchiha Menma

PostSubject: Re: Calm before the storm[Open]   Calm before the storm[Open] EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 12:47 am

Calm before the storm[Open] Tumblr_n1caou1VuF1tqxzvlo1_500

Keanu was a strong person to be able to put on such a strong front like she did. It had to be hard considering the feelings he knew she had had for his brother once and even then they were still friends. It was like loving Nel and then having to kill her he just couldn't do something like that. It was even worse when they were brought back and was being controlled it only made it that much harder for him now. "Just don't underestimate him." Was all Menma would say he was still an Uchiha with a mangekyou sharigan and such an opponent was not easily defeated especially when reanimated when they had infinite chakra and stamina his brother could fight forever unlike Keanu. She could only win when she found a way to set him free somehow. He could see the hate for this reanimated Chozu she spoke of and seemed so at ease about killing him now. "That's absurd Keanu-san. You and my brother were friends like family. Reanimated or not it's still my brother in there why would he want to kill you?" He snapped now how could she think such things about him like that. Dengen might control his body but not his soul or mind that would never change it could only be surpressed to some degree.

He was sure his brother wanted her or him to kill him though probably feeling he deserved it for all he had done. He wasn't sure what to think of that really if given a chance he would want his brother back alive again. "Alright alright." He replied smiling weakly now she sure could be so demanding and scary for a short person sometimes certainly didn't weaken her intimidation factor any. "I'm sure Nel would love that when she's ready for such things." He replied before crossing his arms against his chest now looking to the moon now. "I have to wonder if Dengen truly is working alone. When I was in Amegakure my contact spoke of a mysterious cloaked shinobi called him a ghost. You know anything about that?" He asked before fishing out the photo of a black cloaked figure only she would recognize as Zero Uchiha.

Back to top Go down
Keanu Hyuga

Keanu Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Calm before the storm[Open]   Calm before the storm[Open] EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 3:07 am

Calm before the storm[Open] Tumblr_m11jo8abrL1r3z9cyo1_500_zps3475c6cf

Keanu knew what she was saying was pretty wild and not something that would have usually left her mouth. If it had been any one the girl would have took them down fast and killed them with no problem. Chozu’s fight she hesitated too much on it, and was trying to fight the fact that she was going to fight him. When he spoke about not underestimating him she nodded. “I wouldn’t dream of it…” She spoke softly knowing that it would be the stupidest thing she would have done. Menma snapped and a little sigh escaped her mouth having to explain why she was convinced Chozu would kill her. The Hyuuga female looked away from him. “There are things left unsaid between us Menma…. We were partners for year yes but that doesn’t change the fact I barely escaped a live from him. Chozu and I had a falling out before he died… Even if he’s under the control of Dengen or not he wants me dead he would have stopped if he didn’t…” She spoke softly. She knew that there was more there than what she felt like saying. Kea couldn’t bring herself to actually say what had happened a long time ago.

She looked over at him seeing him smile weakly about it and speaking. Not many knew this side of the Hyuuga and well it was the caring side she always tried to keep hidden from the world. Kea was one of the few people that to make her mad was a huge mistake, and though she seemed quiet and reserved rom all those years being Chozu’s partner she was one angry little person. “I bet she is… She’s a good girl you have supporting you.” She spoke with a smile on her face. Nel was the one difference in the world that would make Menma who he was. The Hyuuga knew that their relationship would last for a long time. When started speaking about Dengen and then this mysterious cloaked figure and pulled his picture out. She knew exactly who he was talking about. She wasn’t sure if she would tell him or not. “I doubt Dengen would want to work with other people… Considering what he did to Hauchi…” She spoke thinking about it. “Mysterious cloak guy huh? I may have heard a few things of a ghost shinobi but why do you want to know?” She asked him curious what brought up Zero in this conversation. Her heart fluttered just thinking about him.

Back to top Go down
Uchiha Menma
Jewnikami
Jewnikami
Uchiha Menma

PostSubject: Re: Calm before the storm[Open]   Calm before the storm[Open] EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 2:52 pm

He could understand where she was coming from had it been anyone else he wouldn't think much of fighting and killing them if necessary. When it came to his brother, Keanu, and Nel though he knew he would hesitate if forced to fight them in a real fight. He just hoped such situations never arose like that and that Keanu could handle his brother without needing his help. He would simply at that he knew she smart and she knew Chozu better than anyone else could she knew just how to fight him. He felt bad for snapping like that he just found it hard to believe she would say something like that after all she had been through with his older brother. He fell silent as she spoke of why she said his brother wanted to kill her of his own will. How they had a falling out of some kind he didn't know about and because of that his brother wanted to kill her which didn't make sense to him in the end. "I still find it hard to believe he feels that way I can't imagine what happened to make him want to kill you like you claim he does." It just sounded so unlike his older brother to want to kill her of all people as close as they had been for the longest time.

She certainly could be intimidating when she wanted to be and scary but it was nice to know she did have such a caring side to her. She'd become like a big sister to him in a way and like a mother at times which was comforting to know she did care so much about him now. "Yeah I don't know what I would do without her sometimes." He replied she was always so supportive and comforting to him after a long day. There wasn't anything she wouldn't do for him and him for her he couldn't imagine life with her. He could see her hesitate at the picture it was like she recognized him but wasn't sure about something involving him. "Whose to say after all he only killed hauchi because he interfered with his plans for me." He replied shrugging in the end who was to say what his uncle was really up to and whether he was working alone still or not. "No real reason long as he doesn't interfere with my plans to take down Dengen then I have no reason to kill him." He replied with a shrug looking back to her now.

Back to top Go down
Keanu Hyuga

Keanu Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Calm before the storm[Open]   Calm before the storm[Open] EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 1:36 pm

Calm before the storm[Open] Tumblr_m11jo8abrL1r3z9cyo1_500_zps3475c6cf
    Keanu felt like she was in a dream at that point. She was convincing herself that for the greater good of things she had to do the deed of killing her former partner. It was far from her to actually feel this need to do something greater. She was pushing her feelings aside for him knowing that it would be the best for the two just to fight it out. The Hyuuga female shook her head trying to convince Menma on the other hand was hard part because she knew he only see his brother for what had been accomplished. She wanted to show him that Chozu was like any assassin out there; and like her was willing to take down even his partner if it meant that she was in the way of Dengen. “It doesn’t matter Menma… this isn’t your brother anymore remember?” She spoke to him trying to get him to see what she saw. She knew Chozu was dead and that being reanimated and controlled by Dengen didn’t help matters. Kea’s anger was needing to end a life of something. She was bored and it brought back the fact no one had been that interesting to her since her partners death.

This girl learned early on with her own sibling that it probably was easier for her to show the anger and concern than it was to always be happy. Keanu was usually an easy going person. For the matter of Nel and Menma she was always hear about them. “She is defiantly your rock in all of this.” She spoke with a smile on her face. She really thought that this girl was what he needed from everything. Menma spoke about the death of Hauchi, and well the female knew a bit more behind it. It wasn’t something that she really heard on a daily bases. She shook her head. “I don’t think it’s that. I see only your uncle having plans for Chozu at this point. I do know he probably won’t kill you… for that matter I wish I could get into his head.” She spoke softly about it. Kea was thinking about the picture and a smile formed on her face. “He’s not going to interfere; He has his own organization… you could say it’s like the Jewnikami but that’s all I’ve found out so far about our mysterious friend. I’ve got my eye on him as well” She said trying to sound at most that she only knew that information.

Back to top Go down
Uchiha Menma
Jewnikami
Jewnikami
Uchiha Menma

PostSubject: Re: Calm before the storm[Open]   Calm before the storm[Open] EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 4:03 pm

It just all seemed like a dream at this point like he would wake up and Keanu would call him crazy for saying she would do such things but he knew it wasn't a dream. He could see the conviction in her eyes she was deadly serious about taking his down his brother now. Whatever had been between them in the past as partners had died with his brother when he was killed. She seemed bent on convincing his otherwise how he was wrong about his brother that he wasn't really who he thought he was or knew him to be. Even now there was still so much he didn't know about Chozu and who he really was. She didn't seem to care that it would paint a target on her back by Dengen for interfering with his plans like she was doing with fighting Chozu and trying to kill him again. "So what are you saying? That he would just kill those he cared about now even me?" He asked trying to understand just what was really her point about his brother was in all of this and why she made him sound like he was nothing but a monster and a killer now.

He hadn't really expected their reunion to turn out like this. There was so much he didn't understand that he thought he had before. Just when things seemed to calm and become normal again this happened such news about his brother being back and controlled by Dengen really was a lot to take in right now. He'd swallow a little rubbing his forehead a little as he looked back to her again as she spoke of Nel again. "I fear without her I would've turned out like my grandfather Sasuke once was heartless and uncaring killing anyone who got in my way." He was struggling to hold onto some sense of morality and good in himself but with Dengen and Chozu being his puppet that was beginning to become even more difficult now. "He has plans for us both that much is certain." He simply replied and anyone who got in his uncle's way disappeared off the face of the planet. Seeing her smile at the photo he raised a curious brow now. "Make sure that he doesn't." He simply replied he cared little of the man's plans so long as they didn't involve him or interfere with his own plans.

Back to top Go down
Keanu Hyuga

Keanu Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Calm before the storm[Open]   Calm before the storm[Open] EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 11:50 pm

Calm before the storm[Open] Large_zps752f2b97
    Keanu knew she wasn’t living a dream anymore; she had gotten over pretty much Chozu and she knew that it was going to be a bumpy ride. She also knew it was going to be a huge target because she was targeting something Dengen was using and well in her own twisted mind she was fine with Dengen trying to kill her. Alright so she wasn’t always the best planner when it came to the consequences of her actions but she really didn’t care about the outcome and that was because she had one mission. When Menma spoke she shook her head knowing she had to explain her thought process to him and about their past. “No…he won’t kill you… One you are an Uchiha and two like you say Dengen probably has a plan for you… I on the other hand not only am I a Hyuuga but well… Five years ago before Chozu’s death I did something I probably shouldn’t have done and Chozu has never forgiven me for it…” She spoke softly knowing she’d have to give more detail behind it. “It was this stupid thing, and well I kind of regret it now… One night when we were still in the Jewnikami I snuck out leaving him a note…. I went to find this girl an old friend of mine and Chozu’s. I found out she had kissed him and well it didn’t settle to well with me, so I went after her… to be honest never liked the girl in the first place…. Anyways…” She started telling the story. Her voice quivered a little and the under tone of sadness was in her voice.

“That night I went after her… Chozu tried to stop me from killing her. I didn’t care and well I killed her to prove a point. Chozu didn’t find that to be the best thing and so since then we’ve kept our distance….and he hates me for it because I didn’t listen to him.” Keanu finished her story looking up towards the sky. She was convinced that the man she once was in love with hated her. Now with the task on hand it was perfect for her. She was cutting those strings from him. She looked over to Menma as he spoke and she smiled a little. “There’s always going to be a difference between you and Sasuke… You have more people that will support you in what you do and a beautiful girlfriend who supports you and makes sure you don’t descend into that darkness and hatred. Besides I wouldn’t have allowed you to anyways if you didn’t have Nel.” She spoke with a little smile on her face. When he spoke again about the plan for him she nodded. “Probably it wouldn’t shock me if he had a plan for all the Uchihas…” She spoke softly. Keanu looked at him when he spoke and it caused her to laugh a little. “Well if he does he’ll have my wrath to deal with.” She said with a smile on her face.

Back to top Go down
Uchiha Menma
Jewnikami
Jewnikami
Uchiha Menma

PostSubject: Re: Calm before the storm[Open]   Calm before the storm[Open] EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 12:19 am

Calm before the storm[Open] Tumblr_n1fojxoZ6H1r6gopco1_500

Menma knew he was a little naive still in some things assuming he knew people he thought he did but really didn't. Some like Nellyel and his former teammates was as obvious as they appeared to be but then there was Keanu and Chozu. Even now he didn't know them as well as he thought and learned more and more as the days went on that changed his views on them though hardly to the point he hated or wanted them dead. He could share in the sense that he could be a little reckless and forward sometimes without thinking things through like Keanu. He looked to her as she spoke she was right there but he was a little surprised at what followed that news it shocked him really. Sure he knew she had killed before but cold blooded like that and unprovoked. He could see it was hard for her to speak of it. He could sense regret as she continued that maybe she had been a little rash about it and to be honest with himself he thought she had been a little too rash killing her for a little kiss between this girl and his brother. "I can see why he'd be upset now but don't go seeking death Keanu willingly. Surely there is something worth living for now?" If she had moved on from his brother then maybe she could find love again at last and finally be happy again.

Of course he knew he was a lot different at his age then his grandfather Sasuke had been. He had people like Nel and Keanu to hold him up and spur him on more towards his goals. He knew he couldn't do this alone without help when it came to his uncle and bringing him down. "True enough and typical you no hesitating in threatening someone." He chuckled a little bit. He knew she would carry it out and find a way to keep him in line she always did like that day. When he cursed the world as he nearly went blind just ready to die. She wouldn't let him though not yet and once he had his brothers eyes he finally apologized and things became better between them again. "It would seem that way." He simply replied before grinning at her. "If I didn't know better I'd say you two had a thing together but I wont pry if he makes you happy then hold onto him if not then he'll end up dead I'm sure." He chuckled a bit more at the end most guys who hurt Keanu didn't live to see the next day only he and his brother had been the exceptions.

Back to top Go down
Keanu Hyuga

Keanu Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Calm before the storm[Open]   Calm before the storm[Open] EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 2:17 am

Calm before the storm[Open] Large_zps752f2b97
    Keanu kept most of her life a secret; there were things that were out in the open that well the world seemed to know. Other things like her killing ability well any of her abilities were kept a secret really. She didn’t tell people how much she killed or anything about her family or her life growing up. Not even Chozu knew about her life because she never felt the need for him to know where she stood in her family. Her ties with the clan were severed with the clan and that much was for everyone to know. She didn’t talk about her parents and she knew that Menma was still learning about her. She and Chozu knew how to keep things quiet and personal. There were things she had to force out of him at times just so she could get an answer. Her train of thought was broken by what Menma said. She shook her head knowing it was a death wish. “Chozu deserves to stay dead; he’ll kill me anyways so why not go out with a bang in the process.” She spoke. Death was something she really didn’t care if it had happened or not. She knew that Zero and everyone had something different to say.

The female knew that it was stupid to what she was doing besides the fact it would become dangerous to actually do. She laughed when he spoke about her making threats; though her threats weren’t just threats usually they were promises she made. “Yes well they are not really threats more like promises I make if something doesn’t go my way.” Kea said with a little laugh. There had been people who she had threatened and followed through with that threat. She was one to carry out actions and it lead to her never getting hurt well alright she had a tough outer shell and a soft inside. The Hyuuga was pretty much the opposite of her clan and she had a way to keep Menma in line without even being there to make sure it didn’t happen. It was her way of thinking about things. She nodded when he spoke but the next thing out of his mouth caused her to blush hardcore. She buried her head in between her knees trying her best not to be all cute about it. “Um…yes…we do… He kind of just appeared on my door step one day and well I tried to kill him…” She started out with a giggle just thinking about it. “Yes well most of the ones who have hurt me are buried six feet under at this point…Excluding Chozu and that’s a work in progress.” She spoke softly about it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calm before the storm[Open]   Calm before the storm[Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Calm before the storm[Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next